General Data Protection Compliance
Liddington Parish Council is in the midst of a thorough review of its systems, processes and practices as part of its all encompassing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance project.
As part of this project LPC is analysing its operations to ensure it meets its obligations under the new regulations and is making any changes where necessary. LPC has a GDPR compliance plan in place, and is working toward being compliant by 25 May 2018.
Parish Council Annual Report 2018-2019
Parish Council Annual Report 2017-2018
Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council meets every month except August. We publish an Agenda, which is also on the Liddington web site, some weeks before the meeting.
- We are responsible for:
- The upkeep of the Playing Field
- Asking residents to respect hedgerows, sidewalks, parking and anything that looks bad in the village
- First approval of Planning Permission in the parish
- Forwarding the concerns of the parish to Swindon Borough Council where they have responsibility
- Hearing the views of residents and seeing what we can do about those views
Our meetings are public and residents are very welcome to attend.
We operate on a small annual budget that is used mostly for the Playing Field, the Parish magazine and modest repairs around the village.