Conclusion of Audit and Audit Report 2017
Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council meets every month except August. We publish an Agenda, which is also on the Liddington web site, some weeks before the meeting.
- We are responsible for:
- The upkeep of the Playing Field
- Asking residents to respect hedgerows, sidewalks, parking and anything that looks bad in the village
- First approval of Planning Permission in the parish
- Forwarding the concerns of the parish to Swindon Borough Council where they have responsibility
- Hearing the views of residents and seeing what we can do about those views
Our meetings are public and residents are very welcome to attend.
We operate on a small annual budget that is used mostly for the Playing Field, the Parish magazine and modest repairs around the village.