Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council meets every month except August. We publish an Agenda, which is also on the Liddington web site, some weeks before the meeting.
- We are responsible for:
- The upkeep of the Playing Field
- Asking residents to respect hedgerows, sidewalks, parking and anything that looks bad in the village
- First approval of Planning Permission in the parish
- Forwarding the concerns of the parish to Swindon Borough Council where they have responsibility
- Hearing the views of residents and seeing what we can do about those views
Our meetings are public and residents are very welcome to attend.
We operate on a small annual budget that is used mostly for the Playing Field, the Parish magazine and modest repairs around the village.