Parish Council Meetings
The Parish Council meets at 7.00pm in the Village Hall on the first Wednesday of every month – except for August when there is no meeting. We publish an Agenda, which will appear on this page (and the noticeboard) about 1 week before the meeting.
We are responsible for:
* The upkeep of the Playing Field
* Asking residents to respect hedgerows, sidewalks, parking and anything that looks bad in the village
* First approval of Planning Permission in the parish
* Forwarding the concerns of the parish to Swindon Borough Council where they have responsibility
* Hearing the views of residents and seeing what we can do about those views
Our meetings are public and residents are very welcome to attend.
We operate on a small annual budget that is used mostly for the Playing Field, the Parish magazine, upkeep of common areas, and modest repairs around the village.